LCC Learning offers tuition in every subject at any level, including Common Entrance.
At LCC Learning, we offer a range of support for students hoping to gain places at academically selective independent schools. Our dedicated team of tutors and learning consultants will guide you through every stage of the admissions process, from deciding which school is best suited to your child’s needs and aspirations to achieving a winning result in the Common Entrance examinations. LCC Learning is able to offer advice and support on preparation for ISEB, CEM, and GL-Assessment examinations, as well as examinations devised by individual schools.
Our team of learning consultants provide expert advice on choosing the best school for your son or daughter. With our extensive knowledge of the education landscape and long list of contacts, we can help you to find the institution in which your child can thrive and succeed. Once your choice is made, LCC Learning will guide you every step of the way along the path to school admission, ensuring that your child is able to do full justice to his or her abilities in examinations and interviews.
Our tutors provide courses and private tuition for students preparing for the 7+, 8+, and 10+ examinations, as well as the 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance examinations. Each of our students is assigned a learning mentor who monitors their progress and ensures that they remain confident and happy on their educational journey. Our unique online portal service allows your child to ask questions of their tutors and to receive feedback on their work at home and abroad.
LCC Learning tutors and learning consultants strive to ensure that your child’s learning experience is enjoyable and enlivening. We aim to instil in them qualities of imagination, creativity, and curiosity. Ours is certainly not an “examination factory” approach. We do, on the other hand, ensure that your child is fully prepared to enter his or her Common Entrance examinations by setting them mock examinations of our own in the months leading up to the entrance assessment period. Many schools also require students to attend an interview; accordingly, we stage mock interviews for our students, ensuring that on the day they are unfazed by the process and feel prepared to present themselves to their chosen school in the best possible light.
Send us a message
- A Level
- A Level Biology Private Tuition
- A Level Chemistry Private Tuition
- A Level Economics Private Tuition
- A Level English Language Private Tuition
- A Level English Literature Private Tuition
- A Level French Private Tuition
- A Level Further Mathematics Private Tuition
- A Level Geography Private Tuition
- A Level History Private Tuition
- A Level Latin, Greek and Classics Private Tuition
- A Level Mathematics Private Tuition
- A Level Philosophy Private Tuition
- A Level Physics Private Tuition
- A Level Politics Private Tuition
- A Level Spanish Private Tuition
- GCSE Biology Private Tuition
- GCSE Chemistry Private Tuition
- GCSE English Language Private Tuition
- GCSE English Literature Private Tuition
- GCSE French Private Tuition
- GCSE Geography Private Tuition
- GCSE History Private Tuition
- GCSE Latin, Greek and Classics Private Tuition
- GCSE Mathematics Private Tuition
- GCSE Physics Private Tuition
- GCSE Spanish Private Tuition
- School Entrance