- A Level
- A Level Biology Private Tuition
- A Level Chemistry Private Tuition
- A Level Economics Private Tuition
- A Level English Language Private Tuition
- A Level English Literature Private Tuition
- A Level French Private Tuition
- A Level Further Mathematics Private Tuition
- A Level Geography Private Tuition
- A Level History Private Tuition
- A Level Latin, Greek and Classics Private Tuition
- A Level Mathematics Private Tuition
- A Level Philosophy Private Tuition
- A Level Physics Private Tuition
- A Level Politics Private Tuition
- A Level Spanish Private Tuition
- GCSE Biology Private Tuition
- GCSE Chemistry Private Tuition
- GCSE English Language Private Tuition
- GCSE English Literature Private Tuition
- GCSE French Private Tuition
- GCSE Geography Private Tuition
- GCSE History Private Tuition
- GCSE Latin, Greek and Classics Private Tuition
- GCSE Mathematics Private Tuition
- GCSE Physics Private Tuition
- GCSE Spanish Private Tuition
“Mathematics as an expression of the human mind reflects the active will, the contemplative reason, and the desire for aesthetic perfection. Its basic elements are logic and intuition, analysis and construction, generality and individuality.“ – Richard Courant in his bestselling book What is Mathematics?
“Mathematics is the music of reason.“ – James Joseph Sylvester, great nineteenth century Oxford mathematician.
Mathematics is one of the most in demand qualifications for universities and employers. Elite higher education providers, including the Russell group universities and Oxbridge, will often expect students to have studied A Level Further Mathematics in addition to Mathematics. This is true also of Physics, Economics and Computer Sciences. Further Mathematics, one of the most stimulating and challenging A Levels, pushes the ablest students to take on topics which are of equivalent difficulty to those which they will study at degree level. Indeed, those studying A Level Further Mathematics will arrive at university better prepared to take on the rigours of their university course than many of their peers.
Our team of expert tutors at LCC Learning are veteran teachers from some of the best London academic institutions. They have been selected to conduct private tuition sessions with us on the strength of their many years’ experience teaching A Level Further Mathematics and for their strong record in guiding their students to top marks in their examinations. Private tuition sessions at LCC Learning are fun and constantly stimulating. Our tutors keep fully up to date on all changes to the A Level Further Mathematics syllabus and are capable of teaching according to the specifications of each of the relevant exam boards. In their private tuition sessions they aim to cultivate in their pupils a spirit of independent enquiry and to foster both the creativity and rigor of thought that is necessary to success in the A Level Further Mathematics examinations.
Topics studied in LCC Learning A Level Further Mathematics Private Tuition sessions
- Complex numbers
- Numerical solution of equations
- Coordinate systems
- Matrix Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Maclaurin and Taylor series
- Hyperbolic functions
LCC Learning Tutors can be seen for private tuition on a regular or occasional basis. They are able either to supplement normal classroom teaching or to provide the sole private tuition in A Level Further Mathematics. LCC Learning offers private tuition in those key subjects most respected by leading schools and universities. Our private tuition covers all the A Level examination boards (OCR, AQA, Edexcel and WJEC). For a detailed list of the subjects we offer for private tuition, please visit this page.